Best Atta Chakki-Previously, most Indian households use “chakkis” to grind the flour. Though it is a time-consuming process, it helps to keep the nutritious value of the food grains.
Nowadays, we are more familiar with the packaged or loose flour that we collect from the market. But the grinding cost is increasing rapidly day by day. Moreover, the quality of this market available atta is not satisfactory.
For this, many people have taken the age-old process and start to grind the flour in their own homes. Therefore, most of the leading brands have come with the home flour mill to help you make your job easy.
These home flour mills are convenient and can give you nutrient-enriched food. You will find two types of flour mills in the market- manual and automatic.
Available Best flour mill Atta Chakki for Home use
Those who are planning to pick one home flour mill can feel a bit confuse. Therefore, I have come with some of the best flour mills for home use in India. You can go through this article to get the finest grinding.
There will also a complete buying guide along with a FAQ section at the bottom of this article. It will help you to make an easy purchase.
1.MICROACTIVE® Classic Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill Accessories
MICROACTIVE Classic flour mill comes first in the list of the best atta chakki for home. This flour mill can give you nutrient-rich flour, including- carbohydrate, protein, vitamin, and fiber.
This mini flour mill comes with 6-high-quality blades made chamber along with a strong chamber door. The manufacturers use stainless-steel to design the hopper strong and durable.
This hopper can contain up to 4-5kgs of grain at a time.
The child safety lock feature ensures complete protection to the users. This feature will help the unit stop if anybody opens the door while the chamber is rotating.
The stainless-steel-made grinding container is strong and washable. You will find a Cloth Filter Ring to limit flour wastage. There are four castor wheels attached at the bottom part to ensure easy mobility.
- Enabled with child lock feature
- Stainless-steel blade made hopper
- Attached with a Cloth Filter Ring
- Designed with castor wheels
- Hopper can contain 4-5 kg atta
MICROACTIVE® 2 IN 1 Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
2.Natraj Viva Domestic Flour Mill Aata chakki Fully Automatic
Natraj flour mill can be your best pal to give you the desired grinding flour.
It comes with a 4.5kg hopper that is big enough to make your task easy and comfortable. You can grind a large quantity of flour very quickly. You will find 7-perforated jaalis present in this mini flour mill machine to deliver your required flour consistency.
There are four nylon wheels present at the bottom of this mini flour mill to drag it from one place to another easily. Even these wheels will make no scratches on the floor.
It has a powerful motor with a 2880 RMS speed. It will help to do efficient and fast grinding.
- It gives Iron-free grinding
- 2880 RMS power handling capacity
- Designed with 7-different jaalis
- Nylon wheels are present
- 4.5kg hopper
3.Haystar Domestic Flour Mill (Atta chakki)
Haystar domestic Flour Mill works efficiently to give a balanced meal in a couple of minutes.
It can grind any grains, spices, millets, and sprouts very efficiently. Enabled with the grain feed control feature, it can grain even the non-oily grains even without overheating the machine.
Moreover, this atta chakki machine comes with an attachment to resist spillage.
If you open the door of this unit even when the machine is rotating, it will automatically turn-off to ensure the users’ safety.
The manufacturers use premium quality die-cast iron to make the unit strong and durable. You will find four castor wheels in it to allow it to move quickly from one room to another.
- Enabled with a child safety feature
- Made with die-cast iron
- Four castor wheels present
- Featured with grain feed control
- Can resist spillage
4.NAVSUKH Automatic Domestic Flour Mill, Atta Chakki
NAVKUSH is another automated portable atta chakki to do efficient grinding.
It is mighty and can grind 10-12 kgs grain in an hour. It comes with an automatic feeding technology that helps it to perform this heavy-duty task. Moreover, it comes with a powerful motor with a 2880 RMS rating.
It will help you to grind even the most challenging grains very quickly.
You will find four castor wheels at the bottom part of this machine to ensure easy mobility. There are eight different types of perforated jaalis present in this unit.
You can choose any one of them as per your requirement. The manufacturers use high-quality food-grade plastic to make them strong and durable.
A steel sheet is present in this mini flour mill machine that you can clean easily. Even you can remove the stuck flour with a cleaning brush.
- It comes with a child lock feature
- Fully automated
- Powerful motor with 2880 RMS
- Made with food-grade material
- Designed with eight different jaalis
These are the primary factors that you should consider before purchasing a micro-fine atta chakki-
- Durability: The atta chakki you are going to buy must be durable and robust. The best atta chakki for the home can last for up to 15-20 long years.
- Cleaning: You must clean the flour mill after every use to ensure hygiene. Therefore, always try to choose the flour mill that requires straightforward and minimal maintenance.
- Child safety feature: This feature will help the machine turn off if your child unmindfully opens the chamber door while rotating.
- Power: There are two types of atta chakkis available in the market, manual and automatic. Manual chakkis require hard labour, though it will save your electricity consumption.
On the other hand, you can convert an electric chakki to manual and vice-versa.
- Grinding blades: Try to pick a unit that comes with a good-quality grinding plate and knife. It will help you to do efficient and fast grinding.
- Variable speed: Various chakkis come with various speeds. You can choose the rate as per your grinding types.
- Energy-efficient: You must pick an energy-efficient unit to save your monthly electric expenditure.
- Grain types: Your atta chakki mill must be compatible with the types of grain you will grind.
- Auto-detection: Though the fully automated machines are a bit expensive, you can pick them to save both your labour and valuable time.
- Noise: Your roller flour mill must not produce noise to maintain a good serenity in your surroundings.
- Airflow: This feature will help to cool down the flour mill very fast. It also helps to enhance the longevity of the device.
- Capacity: Various flour mills come with different grinding capabilities. Generally, 8-120kg grinding capacity can be considered to be smart enough.
- Portability: The portable atta chakkis have wheels at the bottom part to ensure easy mobility.
- Stainless-steel: The stainless-steel-made home flour mills are durable and long-lasting.
- Warranty: You must check the manufacturing warranty period before purchasing one.
A mini flour mill machine can save both your valuable time and money. These are the best atta chakkis for home use available in the market. All of these flour mills come with quality features to deliver a nutrient-rich diet.
You can choose anyone from the above products to get your grinding healthy and fast.
The chakki atta comes in a good texture and also has a pleasant taste. Most of the Indian atta is fairly nice milled wheat flour. But chakki can alter the starch, which is not suitable for the Western bread-making procedure. Though, it is ideal for Indian roti or chapatti.
Atta is unrefined flour, whereas all-purpose flour is known as maida or refined flour. Atta is healthier to consume, and most Indian households use it for an everyday meal. On the other hand, all-purpose flour contains little gluten and is not suitable for daily meals.
There are various atta chakkis available in the market that you can use for home purposes. As per my personal opinion, the Natraj flour mill can be the best because it is fully automated and comes with seven various jaalis to deliver your desired textured grinding. Moreover, it is energy-efficient and durable.